Music: a Lifestyle

Music is a very important part of my life. I play flute, piano, and participate in multiple choirs. My preferred instruments are piano, flute, and trombone. I adore the deep sound of the trombone while the flute and piano can play elegant or dignified pieces.

My number one favorite instrument is piano. I have a special fondness for classical music like Bach or Beethoven on piano. Piano really stands out to me because of the rigid melodies it can play or the elegant sonatinas that waltz around in my head. My second favorite instrument is the flute. I play it and adore the different fingerings even though they may be hard to play. On flute you can play elegant pieces like “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy ” where it incorporates both high and low notes. My third prefered instrument is the trombone. I think it is compelling to listen to delicate songs and hear a glissando shatter the peacefulness and turn the song into a dark and deep composition. 

In summary, my three favorite instruments are piano, flute, and trombone because of their low and high frequencies and the elegant and darker sonatinas.